2016 - 2017
From April 2013, the government has provided each school with additional funding to help primary schools to improve the quality of sport and Physical Education for all children.
We use this funding to encourage children to be active and to enjoy sport. We aim to achieve this by improving confidence and expertise amongst staff, enabling planning and delivery of high quality PE lessons and to improve the fitness levels of all children. We also plan to give children the opportunity to try more unusual sports and the opportunity to take part in various sporting events.
This year our school has received £18,149.00 for the financial year April 2016 to March 2017.
To date, this has been spent on:
- Buying new equipment and resources, including resources for athletics and gym.
- Active Surrey Conference
- Transport costs to enable children to attend sports events
- Intermediate Cricket Coaching
- Supply cover for continuing professional development and staff release time
- Subscription to the Youth Sport Trust
- Surrey Outdoor Learning Training for pupils
- Climbing equipment for playground
Impact will be measured via:
- Pupil attitudes and participation levels
- Staff confidence in planning and delivery
- Quality of planning and delivery
- Use of resources and equipment
2017 - 2018
Our current allocation is £3633.00 (April to August). Our full year allocation is expected to be £18120.00. A breakdown of expenditure to date can be seen in the attached document.
Measurable impact of the Sport Premium allocation can be seen in the attached document.